Gamakatsu Aluminum Heavy Duty Pliers
These impressive Gamakatsu Aluminum Heavy Duty Pliers feature anodized, machined aluminum construction for anti-corrosion performance in fresh or saltwater. The Gamakatsu Aluminum Heavy Duty Pliers also feature a tungsten carbide cutting blade that makes easy work of monofilament, braided line, and dacron and gel-spun backing. The plier jaws have a split ring opener, a crimping tool, and a non-serrated area for flattening barbs on hooks. The holes in the handles are perfect for holding hooks while tightening knots on heavy leaders while on your tarpon or GT trip.
We've used these Gamakatsu Aluminum Heavy Duty Pliers since their introduction. They continue to perform flawlessly, cut braid like a champ, and avoid rust and corrosion. They are a great product at an incredible price.
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Heat treated and cut from CNC machines to precise tolerances
- Replaceable tungsten carbide cutters easily cut braided line, backing, and mono
- Spring-loaded mechanism keeps the pliers open for one-hand use
- Excellent anti-corrosion and anti-rust protection, even used in harsh saltwater environments
- Includes sheath with belt loop and lanyard