RIO InTouch Deep 3 Sinking Line - Clearance Sale
RIO's InTouch Deep 3 Sinking Lines feature a sink rate of 3-4 inches per second. A powerful head loads the rod up from the first cast; welded loops on the front end allow anglers to change rigs at high speed; RIO's non-stretch "ConnectCore™" core results in fantastic sensitivity for detecting the softest take, and a unique "hang marker" shows anglers when the line is coming to the end, or when to fish the "hang."
The Deep 3 Hang marker is 13 feet from the front end of the fly line
- Ultra-low stretch core for the ultimate in sensitivity and hook setting capability
- Powerful front loaded head for easy casting
- Density compensated for perfect line control
- Color coded "Hang Marker" to help determine the amount of line in the water
- Welded loops for super fast leader attachment/removal.
When you rely on your sense of touch to know what's happening underwater, line stretch is the enemy.