Patagonia Tough Puff Hoody
Patagonia's Tough Puff Hoody is a great jacket to wear while out fishing or around town! The Tough Puff Hoody is super comfortable with its stretchy material and soft polyester lining. This jacket sheds a light rain or snow with the DWR finish and adds a lot of warmth as part of a layering system. The Tough Puff Hoody features two large fly box pockets, two zippered front pockets, a tool attachment point under the left chest pocket, a form fitting hood, and streamlined cuffs that fly line won't tangle around!
Here is what Patagonia has to say about the Tough Puff Hoody
Built for the all-day swinging of flies in cold water, our warm Tough Puff Hoody features a stretchy and durable face fabric combined with highly breathable FullRange® stretch insulation for performance, comfort and freedom of motion. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 100% polyester (46% recycled) shell with two-way stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 100% recycled polyester lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation offers excellent stretch, breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic openings; lining of interior cuffs and arms has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for less water uptake
- Two large, vertical fly-box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure front pockets
- Easy-access tool-attachment point below left-chest pocket
|Patagonia Men's Sizing|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements