Patagonia River Salt Jacket
Patagonia's River Salt Jacket is a serious fishing jacket worthy of consideration by any angler. Its streamlined front pocket design gives you the room to store large items like big fly boxes, but doesn't produce a lot of bulk if you like to keep things clean up front. The River Salt is made from the same tough fabrics and Patagonia's H2No waterproof/breathable technology used in Patagonia's waders. It is a great jacket for anglers who don't want to compromise durability and features but want a lightweight, streamlined jacket.
Here is what Patagonia has to say about the River Salt Jacket
Our durable, newly redesigned River Salt Jacket stands up to rain, wind, salt spray and seriously hard use. Made with ultra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it’s the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation; a new overcuff keeps line from catching. Two large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips, lie flat when empty, and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; two cozy handwarmer pockets now feature zip closures to keep water and oar handles out; a zinger attachment on the left chest lets you keep small tools close at hand; an elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water. And when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented, single-pull adjustable hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem 2½ inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- Rugged 4-layer100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Adjustable hood is designed to fit with single-pull adjustment around and over head
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 641 g (1 lb 6.6 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizing|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements