Patagonia Stormfront Great Divider
The Patagonia Stormfront Great Divider is constructed of tough 100% nylon fabrics for a storage solution that can handle the hardest of rainstorms and whitewater situations.
The Patagonia Stormfront Great Divider features fully welded, water-resistant exterior walls for outstanding protection for your fishing gear, photography equipment, and other tackle. Although the Stormfront Great Divider isn't a "submersible" bag, it features quick access to your gear and an easy-to-open and close top opening with an oversized storm flap for maximum water protection. On the inside, the Patagonia Stormfront Great Divider features soft padding to protect your gear. Foam dividers with hook-and-loop attachments allow unlimited customization of the interior space to accommodate the gear at hand. A transparent floating panel on the inside lid has zippered pockets to keep your smaller gear, like line clippers or sunglass cleaners, from getting mixed in with the larger items. On the outside, a stash pocket holds the small but important details such as plane tickets or leaders and tippet. Side utility keepers allow you to easily attach the Great Divider to a raft or inside a canoe. With an adjustable, removable padded shoulder strap and two reinforced haul handles for easy carrying.
- Durable nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Large main compartment protected with an oversized storm flap over the zipper has foam dividers with hook-and-loop attachments that can be arranged in any configuration
- Transparent floating interior panel on inside lid with zippered pockets on both sides
- Reinforced grab handles and adjustable, removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment
- Exterior stash pocket for plane tickets or leaders and tippet
- 5 lb 5oz.
- 29L, 1770 cu. in
- 19" x 9.5" x 11"