Scott T3H Spey Rods
Scott has unveiled the all new T3h spey and switch rods. Keeping up with today's trends of big flies and big lines, Scott has beefed up the T3H to handle all fishing conditions and situations. Scott has put a ton of power into these T3H rods and kept the feel that we all have come accustom to. Find out how easy it is to form tight flat loops and reach far off lies. Whether you like to skate or dredge there is a T3h optimized for your two handed fishing. Available in line weights 4-10.
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- ARC- Advanced Reinforced Carbon for reducing torque and increasing strength.
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery.
- Natural Finish - Naturally stronger, naturally lighter.
- Mil-Spec III anodized reel seats and Ti titanium guides offer the highest levels of corrosion resistance.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
|1064/4||10' 6"||4wt||5.3 oz.|
|1106/4||11' 0"||6wt||6 oz.|
|1286/4||12' 8"||6wt||7.8 oz.|
|1287/4||12' 8"||7wt||8 oz.|
|1357/4||13' 6"||7wt||8.3 oz.|
|1108/4||11' 0"||8wt||6.3 oz.|
|1288/4||12' 8"||8wt||8.8 oz.|
|1358/4||13' 6"||8wt||9 oz.|
|1409/4||14' 0"||9wt||9.2 oz.|
|1509/4||15' 0"||9wt||9.9 oz.|
|1510/4||15' 0"||10wt||10 oz.|
|1610/4||16' 0"||10wt||10.6 oz.|