Sorry, this item is out of stock
Abel Nippers are the undisputed champions of nippers. Unrivaled in quality, Abel Nippers make a fantastic gift and are a tool any angler will appreciate for a lifetime. Each pair of nippers is machined and manufactured in USA with anodized aluminum and stainless steel. They are beautifully finished in any color you choose. Abel Nippers are saltwater resistant and cut like nothing else on the market. Not cheap, but highly recommended.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in USA
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws -- machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Saltwater resistant
- Engineered to cut 7X thru 100lb mono and braided line
- 2-Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Screws - 303 stainless steel
- Body - T-6061 T6 aluminum
- Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
- Pin - 316 stainless steel
- Weight: 0.7 ounces
- Height: 0.420"
- Length: 1.800"
- Top Width: 0.710"
- Bottom Width: 0.560"