Airflo Tropical Punch
Airflo's Tropical Punch fly line is designed to quickly load fast-action saltwater rods and deliver fast, accurate casts. The Airflo Tropical Punch excels on tropical saltwater flats, taking quick shots casting to fast fish, into the wind, even with big flies.
The Airflo Tropical Punch fly line was developed by famous Florida Keys guide, Bruce Chard. Bruce and Airflo designed the Tropical Punch line with a compact front taper and extended rear taper. For the average fisherman who only gets a few weeks a year to chase a grand slam; wind, big flies, and knocking knees can get in the way of their goal. The Chard line uses the latest Super-DRI technology, ultra quiet ridge technology, and low stretch power core to get your fly to the fish, stick it, and stay stuck.
- Product Use: Saltwater, Quick Loading, Wind, Big Flies
- Line Size: WF 8-12
- Color: Blue/Yellow
- Density: High Float
- Core Material: Low Stretch (6%) Braided Power Core
- Coating: Super Dri Ridge Tropical
- Loop Type: Micro Loop Both Ends
- Optimum Temperature Range: 68°F to 100°F