Brodin Guide Nets
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Brodin has been making quality fishing nets since 1979 and was the first to introduce clear, "rubber" bags, which they called Ghost bags back in 2007. Brodin is an environmentally conscience company and manufactures their nets from sustainable hardwoods and uses a silicon mixture in their clear bags instead of harmful PVC products.
Brodin Guide Nets are top quality nets for guides and discerning anglers. They feature plantation grown teak handles with beautiful hardwood inlays around the hoop and base of the handle. Abalone shell markers inset into the handle allow for quick fish measurements and a clear thermoplasitc net bag is ready for years and years of hard use.
- Sustainable, often plantation-grown, hardwoods used for an environmentally conscious construction.
- Manufactured in Costa Rica and distributed from USA.
- Clear rubber net bag is constructed of a more environmentally friendly silicon mixture rather than clear PVC, which is also better to keep from hardening and turning yellow over time.
- Abalone shell measurement dots inset into the handle for quick fish measurements.
Guide MacKenzie Net
The perfect net for drift boats and rafts, the MacKenzie Guide Net has a longer handle to land and release fish from boats. A medium sized hoop is ideal for small and large fish alike.
- 45.5” overall length
- 27.75" handle length
- 12” x 17.25” inner hoop dimensions
- Lightweight eco-friendly silicon mixture clear bag
- Plantation grown teak handle with sustainably chosen hardwood inlay hoop.
- Abalone shell marker dots inset into the handle to measure fish at 1-inch increments from 20" to 26" plus a 30" mark for the big daddy.
- Weight: 20.7 oz.
- Made in Costa Rica