Fishpond Flint Hills Vest
The Flint Hills vest is loaded with features and will hold a ton of equipment. This vest is a tremendous value and a super vest for mobility on the water. Its "one size fits all" sizing allows the vest to fit perfectly in a summertime tee-shirt or loaded down with layers in the winter. Adjustment straps on the shoulders and sides of the waist provide the perfect fit and keep heavy objects like water bottles from bouncing around when hiking the trail.
The Flint Hills vest is the traditional vest with the modern features you'd expect from Fishpond. Only without the modern price. The Flint Hills Vest has ample pockets, cord loops and tabs for storing and securing your fly boxes, tools and accessories, and has a mesh back to keep you cool during all-day jaunts on the river or creek.
- "One-size-fits-most" adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Cool, light mesh fabric and padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- Six zippered front pockets
- Large "easy-access" back pouch for raincoat or gear storage
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash