Fishpond Waterdance Guide Pack
The Waterdance Guide pack is a sweet pack from Fishpond that can be worn as a chest pack or a hip pack. It has plenty of room for a days worth of gear. Two large main compartments, a zip down fly bench, two water bottle pockets, and a net sleeve round out the Fishpond Waterdance Guide Pack.
Here is what Fishpond has to say about their Waterdance Guide Pack:
Probably more professional guides use this pack than any other on the market. Considered the “ultimate” lumbar pack with its two zippered main compartments and signature “zip-down” fly bench, the Waterdance accommodates extra gear and accessories for long days on the water.
- 420D nylon Cyclepond fabric
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable compression strap system
- Fishpond Jacquard accent webbing and climbing cord loops for attaching tools and accessories
- Interior pockets for extra gear storage
- Padded, breathable air mesh backing
- Two mesh water bottle holders (Bottles not included)
- 427 cu. in.
- 11” x 7” x 9.5”