Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot
Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boots offer two very convenient features in one great boot. First, the Korkers Darkhorse Boots use a BOA M2 lacing system which uses a stainless steel cable and a rotary dial to quickly put on and take off your boots. Second, is Korkers popular Interchangeable Sole System which allows the angler to choose your sole of choice for the fishing day.
Each pair of Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boots comes with two pairs of soles; one pair of felt soles and one pair of rubber soles.
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition. Two outsoles included with every purchase (felt and rubber).
- BOA M2 lacing system for easy on/off and custom fit.
- Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
- Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
- Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit and function.
Korkers Darkhorse Wading Boot Size Chart
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Korkers Boot in the left column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7). If you are a half size round up to the next size up.