Korkers Wading Boot - Buckskin
Owning a pair of Korkers Buckskin wading boots lends to conversations with yourself such as, Should I wear Felt? Maybe rubber? Is that rubber going to be just a little bit slippery? All tough questions. The other important one would be. Are you headed out to a place where felt is no longer permitted. The best answer is, don't buy multiple boots grab a pair of Korkers and switch the soles out as your fishing and wading needs change.
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition. Two outsoles included with every purchase.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provides rigidity, support and foot protection
- Durability enhanced midsole, scratch rubber toe cap extends to side panels, rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material.
- Drainage integrated, large drainage ports and internal drainage channels.
- Traditional laces durable metal hardware provides secure fit.
Men's Wading Boot Size Chart
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Korkers Boot in the first column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7). If you are a half size round up to the next size up.