Patagonia Bimini Cap
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Under a blistering equatorial sun, cooler heads prevail. And nothing helps you keep your cool like our Bimini Cap. The 4.2-oz, 100% nylon fabric sheds water, dries quickly and has a light hand to temper tropical glare. A supple rear drape shields ears and neck from searing rays. Details: a generous, floatable foam bill with a dark underside to cut glare, a moisture-wicking Coolmax® headband and elastic webbing with an adjustable buckle to fine-tune the fit.
- Fixed drape on flap covers entire back of neck
- Coolmax® headband wicks moisture
- Dark underside of bill reduces glare
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for a snug fit
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon Supplex® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Made in China.