Patagonia Front Vest Sling
Sorry, this item is out of stock
A popular product at our store, the Patagonia Front Vest Sling offers the functionality of a sling pack plus the a front "mini vest" for easy access to your most used tools and accessories.
The front portion of the Front Vest Sling has three exterior and two interior pockets plus areas to attach tools, such as forceps, line clippers, etc. The main compartment of the pack has multiple pockets for additional fly boxes, a rain jacket, and other items. Additionally, the Front Vest Sling has a water bottle holder, a d-ring to attach a net, and many other features that make it a super cool pack for a day on the river.
For quick access to the main compartment, simply detach a clip and rotate the pack under your left arm. There is no need to take the pack off as is the case with traditional backpack designs.
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds; pack size is 8L
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers; exterior tippet spool holder
- Internal quick-access pockets for leaders; organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal, 100% waterproof, welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
- 440 g (15.52 oz)