Patagonia Snap-Dry Hoody
Patagonia's Snap-Dry Hoody is a lightweight hoody that works well as a light jacket or as insulation under a wading jacket. Four-way stretch fabric allows for excellent range of movement and overall comfort. An insulated lining in the torso provides just enough warmth for spring and fall outings while a DWR treated exterior finish keeps light rain from being an issue. The Patagonia Snap-Dry Hoody is perfect for anglers on the water but will certainly find use for other activities like hiking, biking, and just roaming down to your local coffee shop.
Here is what Patagonia has to say about the Snap-Dry Hoody
Built for warmth, comfort and freedom of movement in cool and windy conditions, this technical fishing hoody has a stretchy and durable face with lightweight, fast-wicking insulation in the body and hood.
Part of our versatile, fishing-specific layering system, we developed the stretchy Snap-Dry Hoody for the cool and windy conditions of shoulder seasons. Combining warmth, comfort and freedom of movement, it has a lightweight but durable 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face, with built-in four-way stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Worn as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wet weather, the Snap-Dry has a full front zip and fast-wicking 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in the body and hood for a touch of extra warmth. When the wind picks up, the generously sized hood fits easily over a baseball cap for additional protection. The zippered vertical-entry pocket on the left chest is sized to hold a fly box, and has an easy-access zipper; two large handwarmer pockets are set on the lower front. The wrist cuffs have adjustable hook-and-loop closures to keep them securely in place and out of the way of your line.
- Durable 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wicking 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large drop-in handwarmer pockets on the lower front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
- Shell: 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with high wick
|Patagonia Men's Sizing|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements