Patagonia Stealth Chest Sling Pack
The highly versatile, minimalist Stealth Chest Pack hauls just what you need and keeps it all right at your fingertips. It can be worn front and center or slung off to either side. Tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistics nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects gear and stands up to heavy abuse. The molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work space and fly storage for on-the-water convenience. The main pocket holds two large fly boxes, and seven hook-and-loop internal pockets help organize smaller items. There’s also a top-access, mesh-lined, drop-in security pocket for valuables. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent. The air-mesh back panel and fully adjustable neck and chest straps provide maximum comfort and versatility for all-season performance.
- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
- 3mm air-mesh back panel for comfort and ventilation
- Adjustable neck and chest strap allows for layering
- Hypalon® gear keeper
Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon.
Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch mesh
pockets: 3mm air-mesh back panel.
Weight: 490 g (17.3 oz)