Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The redesigned Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack is better than ever. Featuring a highly water resistant fabric, the Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack does a good job of keeping gear dry but remains a very lightweight pack at less than 1.5 pounds.
The Stealth Hip Pack is impressively designed with a rigid back panel to keep lumpy items from poking into your back, water repellent zippers, two secured water bottle holders, and an adjustable tippet spool holder and tool holder (for attaching forceps and/or a zinger and line nippers). A large, drop-down work surface on the front compartment also includes a ripple foam fly patch. The entire pack is loaded with pockets. Other features include a key holder, padded neck strap, side pockets on the hip belt, and much more. Overall, the Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack is one for anyone's list of consideration if you're looking for a great hip pack.
Color: Forge Grey
Here is what Patagonia has to say about their Stealth Hip Pack:
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds multiple large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket; exterior adjustable tippet spool holder
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Dual-side water-bottle pockets with security keepers;
- Hypalon® gear keeper
- Exterior, adjustable tippet spool holder
- Molded rear stretch-woven panel for durability
- 640 g (1 lb 6.6 oz)