Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket
Regular Price: $129.00
Sale Price: $96.75
Patagonia's Torrentshell Jacket is a very useful jacket for any angler to have. It is a great jacket for traveling anglers because it packs down to nothing but is a totally waterproof and breathable jacket. Take the Torrentshell on that tropical trip and wear it during the early morning boat ride as a windbreaker. Then, bust it out when that 15-minute tropical downpour rolls through. In the northwest, it can rain at any time, so keeping the Torrentshell packed away in the back of your pack or boat is always handy.
The Torrentshell has just enough features to make it a very effective jacket but is minimalistic enough to weigh only 13-ounces and pack down into its own handwarmer pockets.
Here is what Patagonia has to say about the Torrentshell Jacket
Aside from stunning landscapes, Southern Patagonia is known for one thing: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our Torrentshell Jacket provides H2No® Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and simple. The 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop); the hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; the center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps; and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper wit exterior and interior storm flaps; pit zips feature storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Two handwarmer pockets; one internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizing|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements