Patagonia Ultralight - Wading Boot
The new and Improved Patagonia Ultralight boots are a comfortable sticky rubber wading shoes that are extremely light and flexible, while providing stability, durability and foot protection.
Why then should you own the Ultralight Boots from Patagonia? Mainly because boats and trucks can only take you so far; you have to make it the rest of the way to the fish on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, that's when the new Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable monofilament mesh drains quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing Rock Grip soles; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps; sole also accepts studs, which are sold separately
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Winner of the 2012 “Best Footwear” award at EFTTEX, the European Fishing Tackle Trade Exhibition
- Upper: synthetic leather with a polypropylene insole board. Midsole: full-length molded EVA
- 1077 g (38 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Men's Wading Boot Size Chart
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding Patagonia Boot in the first column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7). If you are a half size round up to the next size up.