Patagonia Water-Resistant Shelled Synchilla Cap
Patagonia's Water-Resistant Shelled Synchilla Cap is a breathable, water-resistant cap insulated with Synchilla® fleece and equipped to protect against almost anything Mother Nature can generate. The Shelled Synchilla Cap is a comfortable cap that will be worth its weight in gold on those extra wet and cold days.
The Patagonia Water-Resistant Shelled Synchilla® Cap protects anglers from the dreaded wet-head and frozen-head, neither of which is conducive to a good time on the water. Starting with Patagonia's industrial-strength, 4-layer wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they added a cozy Synchilla fleece lining for luxurious warmth and comfort. When icy winds pick up, the ear flaps can be flipped down for extra protection. The dark under visor reduces glare, and a small Fitz Roy Trout logo on the front right panel reminds you why you’re out there in the first place.
Color: Forge Gray
Patagonia Water Resistant Shelled Synchilla Cap Features:
- Outer shell is lined with soft, warm 100% polyester Synchilla® fleece; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flip-down ear flaps for comfort and warmth
- Dark undervisor to reduce glare
- Small Fitz Roy Trout logo on right-front panel
- 85 g (3 oz)
- Shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece
|Sm/Med: 21.75" - 22.75"||Lg/XL: 22.75" - 24"|