Redington Butter Stick Rods
Redington knows that fiberglass is making a big comeback in the fly fishing world. The Redington Butter Stick's slow action reminds us of casting bamboo without all the weight. Go ahead, give the Redington Butter Stick a try on your favorite trout stream, guaranteed to turn heads when you show up on the river.
Redington Butter Stick rods, featuring a new color scheme and construction, are just plain fun on small streams where short casts are the norm. The 7-foot 3-weight is a creek angler's dream and is capable of more than just the little 8-inchers. Two new larger sizes, the 6wt and 8wt, are just asking to conquer larger fish like bigger trout, carp and even bonefish for the angler that is ready for a new twist.
All Redington Butter Stick rods are 3-piece rods.
Here is what Redington has to say about their Butter Stick fly rods:
Sometimes we need to remind ourselves to slow it down and just enjoy being out on the water. The new BUTTER STICK does just that. Built using T-Glass construction on our Heritage Taper, the BUTTER STICK is a slow action glass rod that will delicately present a fly even in the tightest of places. The retro cosmetics and slower action will make every day feel like throwback Thursday.
- Slow action rod
- T-Glass construction built on Redington's Heritage Taper -- a traditional taper providing a classic glass feel
- 1wt thru 5wt feature a classic all cork handle with slide rings
- 6wt and 8wt feature saltwater-ready anodized aluminum reel seat and increased butt section strength for fighting larger species
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable Cordura rod tube with dividers
- Redington Lifetime warranty
|Model||Handle||Length||Line Weight||Rod Weight|