Redington Hydrogen Rods
Lightweight and smooth casting, Redington Hydrogen fly rods have a lot to offer. Redington Hydrogen rods are designed to be as light as possible and are incredibly lightweight for rods in this price range. Medium-fast action in design, the Hydrogen rods are perfect for anglers of all levels and for all kinds of fly fishing applications. Offered in standard single-hand lengths and line weights, plus Euro-Nymphing models and micro trout Spey models, the Hydrogen rods from Redington have you covered for just about any trout fishing situation you could encounter.
Here is what Redington has this to say about their Hydrogen Rod Family:
Our Hydrogen rod family is designed especially for the trout angler. A fine-tuned, medium-fast action is combined with the lightest weight components available to give anglers incredible performance with a light in-hand feel. Skeletonized reel seats and single-foot guides help reduce weight, while the rod actions and models will match any trout fishing scenario. Three Euro-nymph models complete the range and offer refined competition or recreational performance.
The three trout spey models offer trout anglers a new, highly-efficient way to cover water, and two-handed anglers a way to scale their favorite pursuit to trout-sized waters.
- The lightest rod in its class
- Super-tuned, smooth,medium-fast action blank construction
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Half-wells, premium grade cork handles
- Euro nymph actions feature a softer tip for easier turnover
- Trout Spey models feature Scandi and Skagit grain ratings on rod blanks
- Trout Spey models feature downlocking skeletonized reel seats for superior in-hand balance
- Includes cloth-covered rod tube with interior sleeves for each rod section
- Lifetime warranty
|Model||Handle||Length||Line Weight||Rod Weight|
|276-4||A||7'6"||2 wt||2 oz|
Hydrogen Trout Spey
|Model||Length||Line Weight||Grain Window*||Skagit **||Scandi **|
|2110-4||11'0"||2 wt||175gr - 225gr||200gr||180gr|
|3113-4||11'3"||3 wt||200gr - 275gr||250gr||240gr|
|4116-4||11'6"||4 wt||250gr - 325gr||275gr||270gr|
* Grain window designations provided by Redington and should be used as a general guide and will vary based on different manufacturer’s line specifications, as well as each angler's casting style.
** Line weight designations are for "A" casters as provided by RIO and should be used as a general guide.