Redington Hydrogen Trout Spey Rods
Redington Hydrogen Trout Spey rods are just the ticket for today's popular micro-Spey fishing techniques for trout. Redington Hydrogen Spey rods are lightweight beyond their price point. Their medium-fast action is well suited to casting light Skagit heads and Scandi lines with streamers or wet flies. Swing your Hydrogen Trout Spey down through a favorite run on your local trout stream and hang on for some serious fun. Call us if we can help with the perfect line setup for how you plan to fish.
Here is what Redington has this to say about their Hydrogen Trout Spey rods:
Our Hydrogen rod family is designed especially for the trout angler. A fine-tuned, medium-fast action is combined with the lightest weight components available to give anglers incredible performance with a light in-hand feel. Skeletonized reel seats and single-foot guides help reduce weight, while the rod actions and models will match any trout fishing scenario. Three Euro-nymph models complete the range and offer refined competition or recreational performance.
The three trout spey models offer trout anglers a new, highly-efficient way to cover water, and two-handed anglers a way to scale their favorite pursuit to trout-sized waters.
- The lightest rod in its class
- Super-tuned, smooth,medium-fast action blank construction
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Premium grade cork handles
- Feature Scandi and Skagit grain ratings on rod blanks
- Feature downlocking skeletonized reel seats for superior in-hand balance
- Includes cloth-covered rod tube with interior sleeves for each rod section
- All Hydrogen rods are 4-piece rods
- Lifetime warranty
Hydrogen Trout Spey
|Model||Length||Line Weight||Grain Window*||Skagit **||Scandi **|
|2110-4||11'0"||2 wt||175gr - 225gr||200gr||180gr|
|3113-4||11'3"||3 wt||200gr - 275gr||250gr||240gr|
|4116-4||11'6"||4 wt||250gr - 325gr||275gr||270gr|
* Grain window designations provided by Redington and should be used as a general guide and will vary based on different manufacturer’s line specifications, as well as each angler's casting style.
** Line weight designations are for "A" casters as provided by RIO and should be used as a general guide.