Sage Igniter Spey & switch Rods
The Sage Igniter Spey and Switch rods are super fast action two handed rods designed by hardcore anglers for hardcore anglers. These Igniter Spey and Switch rods bomb laser tight casts and cut through the wind like no other! Traditional Spey lines, Scandi's and Skagit heads are all fantastic on the Igniter two handers.
The Sage Igniter series of two handed rods offers a very diverse line-up! Starting at the 11' 9" 6wt which is a great summer steelhead stick, to the 15' 10wt that would handle the biggest water and some seriously large fish, like Alaskan Chinook salmon to mega large Atlantic Salmon!
Each Sage Igniter rod comes in a handsome, black, aluminum rod tube and a cloth rod sock. The blank color of the Sage Igniter is a very good looking maroon that Sage describes as "Chipotle". Thread wraps are a deep red with gunmetal trim wraps. The cork grips on these rods are flor grade and look amazing.
- Handle A - 11" Fore Grip/4" Rear Grip
- Handle B - 13" Fore Grip/5" Rear Grip
- Handle C - 14.5" Fore Grip/5.5" Rear Grip
- Handle D - 15.5" Fore Grip/5.5" Rear Grip
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- KonneticHD Technology
- Chipotle blank color
- Cayenne primary thread wraps with Gunmetal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Gunmetal anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in reel seat
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Flor grade full-wells cork handle with EVA fighting butt
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Chipotle model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
|Model:||Length:||Line:||Handle:||Skagit Line*||Scandi Line*||Weight