Simms Dry Creek Hip Pack
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Waterproof 10L waistpack powered by intuitive fishing features.
Simms’ peerless and fearless Dry Creek® Hip Pack is built from tough 420D fabric that enhances durability and stamina on trails less traveled. An impenetrable roll-top closure seals the deal from the elements. A removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap takes the load off your waist, while a compression-molded, closed-cell padded back panel delivers plush all-day carrying comfort. Interior storage provides easy access to fly boxes or other supplies. Exterior cargo pocket with loop field patch allows for quick access to fishing vitals. Additional details include a magnetic docking station on the right side of the belt for attaching key fishing tools.
- Highly durable and fully waterproof TPU coated fabrics with a submersible roll‐top closure
- High loft, closed‐cell foam back panel and waistband are non‐water absorbent and fully cushioned
- Front wet storage compartment includes laser‐cut holes for quick drainage
- Retractor docking stations and loop Velcro patch for flies and Simms accessories
- FABRIC TECH: Waterproof TPU coated fabrics
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 28 oz.
- CAPACITY: 10 L, 610 cu. in.
- DIMENSIONS: 13" x 5" x 9" (rolled closed)