Simms Dry Creek Simple Pack - 25L
The Simms Dry Creek Simple Pack 25L is a great pack that provides waterproof protection in a sleek, well designed pack. The Dry Creek Simple Pack features a roll top design for a waterproof closure when rolled closed. The backpack straps are nice and will make a fully loaded pack an easy hike to the boat or up and down the river bank. Waist straps are built into the pack which can be used for extra stability when trekking, or they can be used as compression straps on the side of the pack. Overall, the Dry Creek Simple Pack is a great design and has been well received by our staff and customers.
The Simms Dry Creek Simple Pack is a great bag for trips like Alaska, BC's steelhead rivers, or Washington's Olympic Peninsula, where rain can hit at any moment. It is also great for anyone floating the river in rafts, pontoon boats or drift boats.
Here is what Simms' has to say about their Dry Creek Simple Pack - 25L bag:
Minimalist, snag-free elegance paired with toughness, Simms' Dry Creek® Simple Pack safeguards gear from harsh elements for waterproof, non-submersible, roll top storage. Simply better. Simms' Dry Creek® Simple Pack brings gear storage and waterproof protection to all points near, far and farther.
- Interior stretch-mesh storage pocket, exterior lash points and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder straps with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catch on all exterior adjustment straps
- Side compression straps double as waist straps for heavy loads
- Fabric: 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination