Simms Riprap Shoe
The Simms Riprap wading shoes are specifically made for the wet-wading angler. Skip the waders on those hot days. Shorts and your Simms Riprap shoes will have you wet-wading in cool comfort all day long. The enclosed shoe, as compared to a sandal, keeps pebbles out from under your feet and toes. The rubber Vibram soles are great for the trail and the river and adding Simms Harb Bite Boot Studs provides excellent traction in the stream.
Simms' new Riprap Shoe combines fatigue-fighting Right Angle® Footbed technology with a bomber, fully-enclosed design. High abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh uppers enhance both durability and drainage. Additional features include stud-capable rubber outsoles for authoritative grip on wet and dry surfaces and bungee lacing closures for appreciable on/off convenience.
- Stud-capable, rubber outsole with superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Low-top, wet wading shoe
- Fully-enclosed design to keep debris out
- Right Angle® Footbed creates proper foot biomechanics for all day comfort
- High abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh upper
- Bungie lacing closure
- Approx. Pair Weight (size 11): 36.8 oz.
- Sizes: 07-11, whole/half sizes, 12, 13, 14 whole sizes, D width