Simms Wet Wading Socks
Regular Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $14.99
Whether you are stalking bonefish on a skinny flat on Christmas Island or tromping up a trout stream in Montana, any time you skip the waders and are wet wading, these socks will keep your feet extra comfy throughout your fishing day. Featuring hydrophobic polypropylene fibers that repel water molecules and a smooth flat-toe seam and arch support for precise fit and enhanced circulation. The Simms Wet Wading Socks are also extra long so you can turn them down over the top of the boot like a gravel guard.
Highly recommended for wearing with the Simms Flats Sneakers on your flats fishing trip.
- Hydrophobic polypropylene fibers repel water molecules
- Extra cushioning in the leg & foot for added comfort
- Smooth flat-toe seam & arch support for better fit & circulation
- Fabric Tech: 78% Polypropylene, 7% Spandex, 5% Nylon
- Approx Weight: 5 oz.
- Medium: Women’s 6.5-10, Men’s 5-8.5
- Large: Women’s 10.5-12.5, Men’s 9-12.5
- X-Large: Men’s 13-15