Thomas & Thomas Zone Rods
Sorry, this item is out of stock
No wonder the Thomas & Thomas Zone fly rods won Best of Show for saltwater rods at the IFTD show in 2018. These Thomas and Thomas Zone rods are really impressive. We first cast the freshwater Zone rods and were immediately impressed. Casting the larger rods all of the way up to the 10wt, we've continued to be really excited about the T&T Zone series and can't say enough about the Zone rods, especially when considering the price.
Thomas & Thomas has long been one of USA's finest fly rod manufacturers. The T&T Zone rods are built in Massachusetts, USA by the same craftsman that produce their premium-priced rod series. Each Zone rod comes with the Thomas and Thomas original owner, lifetime warranty and includes an aluminum rod tube and cloth rod sock.
Here is what Thomas & Thomas has to say about their Zone series rods:
The Zone series pushes the envelope in both performance and price, bringing the latest R&D from Thomas & Thomas to more fly anglers than ever before. Sharing the advanced StratoTherm resin developed for the acclaimed Avantt and Exocett series, Zone rods are rolled and built by hand alongside those flagship models right here in our Massachusetts, USA facility.
Zone rods bring the legendary T&T feel and performance to a versatile lineup of 9 new models ranging from 3wt to 10wt.
- 3wt-4wt Medium/fast action 5wt-10wt fast action.
- Natural finish carbon appearance.
- Clear anodized premium aluminum hardware.
- Blue fiber reel seat hand rolled at T&T.
- Composite reinforced premium-quality cork grips.
- Titanium frame stripping guides with Zirconium inserts.
- T&T Blue thread with silver accent wraps.
- T&T original owner, lifetime warranty service.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with Thomas & Thomas Zone logo.
- Freshwater (3wt-7wt) rods feature chrome single foot guides and hook keeper
- Saltwater (8wt-10wt) rods feature Snake Brand E-Coating Universal Snake guides