Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo Line
Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo fly lines offer a stealthy approach to stillwater fishing. The Sonar Stillwater taper is based off of the very popular MPX taper, but a full line size heavy. This is a full intermediate sinking fly line that sinks at 1.25 inches per second. The extra weight in the head of this line helps to cast long leaders and multiple flies. A perfect line for lakes anywhere, but especially in clear lakes with spooky fish. This line practically disappears underwater. The Scientific Anglers Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo fly line is offered from 4wt to 8wt, for everything from trout and panfish to largemouth bass. This is also a good intermediate sinking line for our cold water beaches in the Pacific Northwest.
Here is what Scientific Anglers has to say about their Sonar Stillwater Clear Camo lines
How can something be clear and camouflaged? That’s easy. We took a mottled core, doused it with our new, supple clear coating, and we had the SONAR Stillwater Clear Camo. Designed for the unique demands of stillwater angling, the Clear Camo simply disappears beneath the surface, and features a slow, intermediate sink rate to tempt fish sitting just below the chop.
- Designed specifically for the demands of stillwater anglers
- Based on popular MPX taper
- Overweighted by a full line weight for multiple flies and long leaders
- Full intermediate (1.25 ips) line over camouflage core for the ultimate in stealth
- Features all-new supple clear material for reduced memory
- SA STILLWATER CAMO WF X I (X = line weight)
Type III Sonar Titan Sink Tip Line Chart