Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack
The Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack has a new self healing TruZip zipper system that is flawless in performance and water tight. The Dry Creek Z Hip Pack is the latest offering from Simms and is perfect in size. Often we see huge hip packs that are heavy and restricting around the waste. This is not such a pack. A perfect fit around the waist combined with %100 waterproof fabric offers anglers the perfect solution in a waist pack.
Here is what Simms' is saying about their Dry Creek Z Hip Pack:
Waterproof, submersible, exceptionally rugged hip pack for carrying comfort and easy access to mission-critical fishing gear.
- TRU® Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and built-in easy-access tool storage
- Fully cushioned waist belt with breathable, water-resistant foam
- The shoulder strap with a D-ring for net attachment and waist strap are both removable
- Exterior features include Hypalon lash points for attaching a rod tube or piece of outerwear and a removable fly patch
- FABRIC TECH: Main Shell: 420D Nylon Double Ripstop with TPU coating; Liner: 200D Polyester