Simms Thermal Midlayer Bottom
Simms Thermal Midlayer Bottoms are one of the best layering pieces on the market, and simply our favorite here at PFF. These Thermal Midlayer Bottoms are a very comfortable grid fleece that keeps heat in and still allows any moisture to migrate through the garment so it can evaporate. These bottoms slide in and out of waders like hot butter and look great around town if you need to hit a gas station or grocery store on your way to go fishing.
Here is what Simms has to say about their Thermal Midlayer Bottom:
Our warmest midlayer for cold days, the M's Thermal Pants feature a grid-fleece interior that traps heat next to skin, without adding bulk or limiting range of motion.
- Smooth faced grid-fleece layers perfectly with our baselayers to provide maximum warmth
- Self fabric waistband with dual snap closure and zippered fly allow for easy on and off transitions
- Dual slash handwarmer pockets
- Patterned with a gusseted crotch for maximum comfort and easy layering with bibs or waders.
- Tapered hem for a streamline fit when wearing layers underneath and over top
- FABRIC TECH: Body - 7.52 oz./yd.2 (255gsm) 93% polyester, 7% elastane finished with antimicrobial + moisture management
|Simms Men's Sizing|
|28" - 30"||30"|
|32" - 34"||31"|
|36" - 38"||32"|
|40" - 42"||33"|
|44" - 46"||33"|
* This is a body measurement
** This is a garment measurement - inseam measured from crotch to ankle