Simms Guide Wet Wading Socks
Simms Guide Wet Wading Socks are made for keeping your feet comfortable while wet wading in mountain streams or tropical flats. Simms Guide Wet Wading Socks are made with quick-drying hydrophobic yarns which make a tremendous difference after long days of wet feet. We've worn these socks for years and are big fans for bonefish trips like Christmas Island where your feet are wet all day long. Simms Wet Wading socks really keep your feet much more comfortable than standard wool or hiking socks.
Right Angle® arch support enhances ride across variable underwater terrain, while bolstered cushioning and an anti-abrasion build pampers feet throughout the day.
- Comfort, cushioning and anti-abrasion performance when wet wading
- Quick drying & hydrophobic yarns
- Right Angle® arch support
- Made in the USA
- FABRIC TECH: 75% polypropylene, 20% nylon, 3% polyester, 2% Lycra®
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 3 oz. / pair
- Medium: Women’s 6.5-10, Men’s 5-8.5
- Large: Women’s 10.5-12.5, Men’s 9-12
- X-Large: Men’s 12.5-15