Fishpond Flat Tops Wader Duffel Bag
A fantastic new bag, Fishpond Flattops Wader Duffel is a lightweight option to carry multiple days worth of fishing gear. The Flattops Wader Duffel is designed to store waders and/or boots in the lower vented compartment. Especially handy for long drives after fishing as the vented compartment will allow waders to air out while drying. The main compartment is wide open and spacious. Load everything from reels, layering, sling packs and fly boxes. The underside of the flap-lid boasts great zippered compartments for leaders and such. A lightweight and water resistant material and hard bottom will stand up to natures demands. Specs listed below.
Here is what Fishpond has to say about their Flattops Wader Duffel Bag
After the alarm goes off in absolute darkness..... grab a mug of coffee, then your gear bag by the door and step into the wild. It’s comforting to know you’ll have everything you need as the Flattops Wader Duffel has a purposeful and ventilated lower storage compartment for wet waders and boots, while the upper storage compartment is perfect for vests, packs, clothing, and the not-to-forget snacks. This is the perfect companion to the Dakota Rod and Reel Case, so you can focus on getting out the door rather than wondering where you put that other boot.
- Large capacity main compartment with U-shaped zipper opening
- Seperate ventilated bottom compartment for wet wader and boot storage
- Signature molded bottom
- Two interior zippered pockets on the underside of the lid
- Rope haul handles on each side of the bag
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Rod tube attachment on back side of bag (gear straps not included)
- 420D Nylon Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric with ballistic fabric accents on high abraision areas, and a recycled liner fabric
- 45L (2,746 cu. in.)
- 24” x 14” x 13
- 2.3 lbs