Hardy Wide Spool Perfect Reels
The only thing better than a quiet morning on your favorite steelhead river is when it gets abruptly interrupted by the scream of your Hardy Perfect reel. Beautifully made and beautifully classic, the Hardy Perfect 4-inch reel is well-suited to most sizes of Spey rods. There isn't reason to say much more. The Hardy Perfect will be a reel your proud to own and worthy of passing down to future generations.
Hardy on their Perfect Reels -
The Hardy Perfect fly reel are beautiful classic fly reels. These are the latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. This model features a wide spool for better capacity, a time proven check system, and that classic Perfect sound.
Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889, our engineers, developers and consultants have been constantly striving for ways to improve on perfection, tweaking and adjusting to bring you what we believe are the best reels in their class to date.
After all, if we offered anything less, it would not be a Perfect.
- Made in England
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’
- Wide Spool design increases line capacity
- Stainless steel ball bearings provide friction-free running
- Engineered from bar stock aluminum with naval brass 1 piece spindle
- Deep anodized for strength and durability; smooth gunmetal grey satin finish
- Ivorine handle
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in a soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
- Spool Width
- 11.0 oz.
- Line Size
- 7-9 wt spey
- 30 lb. Backing
- *150 yds.
*Backing capacity will vary based on different styles of lines.