Patagonia R1 Fitz Roy 1/4 Zip
A staff favorite, the Patagonia R1 1/4 Zip top provides outstanding insulation and comfort. Utilizing a Polartec Power Grid fleece, the R1 keeps you warm but doesn't feel stuffy, even when actively tromping down the river in search of the next honey hole. Reinforced shoulders and sleeves are just enough to handle a light drizzle while the fleece lined neck is nice against the skin when zipped up for that cold breeze. The Patagonia R1 1/4 Zip is a great layering piece and will likely become an integral part of your cold weather fishing program.
Here is what Patagonia has to say about the R1 Ritz Roy 1/4 Zip Top:
A breathable, comfortable and highly versatile fishing top for layering or wearing on its own, made with moisture-wicking Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece that provides outstanding insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm, Moisture-Wicking Fabric - Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex fleece provides moisture-wicking warmth; HeiQ® Pure odor control for long wear on the move
- Reinforced Shoulders - Reinforced shoulders and sleeves for durability and water resistance; reinforcements made with 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Comfortable and Travel-Ready - Breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zippered Closures - Zip-neck closure; left-chest pocket with zippered closure
- Fitz Roy Trout Logo - Fitz Roy Trout logo on the left chest
- Supporting the people who made this product - Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin - Made in Columbia
- Weight: 428 g (15.1 oz.)
- Materials: Body: 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Pure odor controlBody: 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Pure odor control.
- Reinforcements: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
|Patagonia Men's Sizing|
*Listed dimensions are body measurements