Patagonia Travel Rod Roll
The Patagonia Travel Rod Roll holds up to four 9 foot 4 piece rods in their rod socks. It is constructed of a rigid material that, when rolled up, creates a tough, lightweight rod tube for traveling with your valuable fly rods. We've all been there, you wake up late, roll out of bed and stumble your way outside with your hands loaded with gear and rods. Well, the Patagonia Travel Rod Roll makes life a little easier and less risky for those rods. Just grab it with all of your rods, throw it in the car or boat, and you're ready to go.
- Rod roll has plenty of room for up to four fly rods
- Small rod roll can easily accommodate 27-inch rod sections – a comfortable fit for 4-piece/9-foot rods
- Internal daisy chains help secure rods internally; exterior compression straps can be used to set up a rod station when not traveling
- Black Hole side panels keep elements out and add extra security to rods while rod roll is rolled up and in use
- Rod roll fabric is upcycled from leftover Black Hole material
- 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate