Redington Benchmark Boot - Felt
The Redington Benchmark Wading Boots are lightweight, durable and easy on the pocketbook. Felt soles provide excellent traction in the river and are compatible with studs for maximum traction on mossy rocks. Redington Benchmark Wading Boots feature a canvas upper with a rubber rand for durability and foot protection in the stream. A substantial midsole helps with all-day comfort on rocky river bottoms and keeps you fishing on long days. Corrosion-resistant lace hooks won't rust and allow easy lacing. Redington Benchmark Wading Boots get you on the water and keep you there in comfort for great days on the water.
Here's what Redington has to say about their Benchmark Boots
Not all wader boots need to look and feel like you borrowed Frankenstein’s boots for the weekend. A simplistic, lightweight approach is the foundation of our new BENCHMARK WADING BOOTS. The quick drying, abrasion-resistant upper is strong enough to hold up in technical wading situations and designed to dry out before your flight home. Whether you’re wading into the river for the first time or booking your next destination trip, the BENCHMARK WADING BOOTS will surprise any angler with its simplistic, thoughtful design
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection
- Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace hooks at the top of the boot for easy lacing
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Felt soles for maximum underwater traction on mossy rocks in the river
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 1/2-inch studs for felt soles.
Men's Wading Boot Size Chart
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot of your waders, find your regular shoe size in the right-hand columns and order the corresponding size in the Redington Wading Boot column. This will typically be one size up from your normal shoe size for men and one size down for women (ie: a women's USA size 9 would take a men's boot size 8).