Redington Predator Fly Rods
Redington Predator fly rods are surprisingly light and comfortable to cast. This new version for 2017 is a tad softer than the original version, and we think anglers will like it. The load is deep and the recovery is fast. The Predator is still a stout, fast action fly rod, however, with the ability to launch long casts into tough winds or cast a chicken-sized fly on a RIO Outbound line.
Redington Predator Fly Rods also feature two species-specific rods in their Pike and Musky versions. The 1091-4 and the 1191-4. These rods feature an extra long fighting butt to make it easier to figure-8 at the end of the retrieve.
If you're looking for an inexpensive, tough, saltwater fly rod, the Redington Predator is hard to beat for everything from sea-run cutthroat to bonefish, to sailfish. Each rod comes in a cloth rod tube and Redington's Original Owner Lifetime Warranty.
Redington Predator Rods are available as 4-piece rods only.
- Fast action for long casts, narrow loops, and casting into the wind
- Anodized aluminum reel seat for fresh or saltwater environments
- Laser-etched model number on the reel seat for quick identification
- Rod section tips coated with epoxy to prevent sticking
- Pike and musky models designed with an extended fighting butt for figure-8 at the boat.
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and anodized hard wire snake guides for extra durability
- Rod alignment dots on each ferrule
- Cordura covered rod tube with built-in rod section dividers for ultimate protection when traveling
- Lifetime Redington warranty
|Model:||Length:||Line Weight:||Handle:||Rod Weight:|
|590-4||9' 0"||5wt||A||3.8 oz.|
|690-4||9' 0"||6wt||A||4.1 oz.|
|696-4||9' 6"||6wt||A||4.3 oz.|
|790-4||9' 0"||7wt||B||4.2 oz.|
|7100-4||10' 0"||7wt||B||4.4 oz.|
|890-4||9' 0"||8wt||B||4.3 oz.|
|990-4||9' 0"||9wt||B||4.5 oz.|
|1090-4||9' 0"||10wt||C||4.9 oz.|
|1091-4 Pike/Musky||9' 0"||10wt||D||4.9 oz.|
|1190-4||9' 0"||11wt||C||5.2 oz.|
|1191-4 Pike/Musky||9' 0"||11wt||D||5.2 oz.|
|1290-4||9' 0"||12wt||C||5.4 oz.|
|1291-4||9' 0"||12wt||E||5.4 oz.|
|1481-4||8' 0"||14wt||F||6.4 oz.|