Scientific Anglers Absolute Trout Tippet
Scientific Anglers' Absolute Trout Tippet is made with proprietary copolymer blends which are designed to drastically reduce water absorption while maintaining optimal suppleness for high knot strength. SA's Absolute Trout nylon tippet has a 29% higher wet knot strength compared to previous materials and claims to have up to 40% higher wet knot strength compared to their competitors. Protecting the weak link in the chain, high wet knot strength makes the Scientific Anglers Absolute Trout Tippet incredibly strong and adds to the already impressive breaking strength of the material for its diameter.
30 meters on each spool.
- Supple material for drag free drifts
- Sizes: 1X - 6X
- Length: 30m spools
- Silicone band protects tippet from UV exposure
- Patented cutter spool design
- Freshwater trout
- Dry flies, indicators/nymphs, big dry flies
- Freshwater rivers, streams and stillwater lakes