Simms Flyweight Pliers
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Simms Flyweight Pliers are a sweet compact little plier, that is made in the USA. These pliers fit comfortably in the hand and come with unique holster that can literally be put almost anywhere! Simms Flyweight pliers easily pinch barbs and crimp down split shot. Anodized aluminum body and stainless steel jaws, means you can take these bad boys to the salt and not have to worry about them rusting! They feature built in stainless steel cutters, and come with a sheath and lanyard as shown.
- Anodized aluminum body with stainless steel jaws and cutters
- Unique ergonomic shape allows a variety of grips for anglers with hands of all sizes
- Textured jaws for crushing barbs and split shot
- Built in cutters for precision cuts of monofilament or fluorocarbon tippet
- Holster designed to attached to HEXGRID, MOLLE webbing, 38mm wading belts or wader suspender straps
- Made in Bozeman, Montana USA
Weight and Dimensions (measurements are approximate)
DIMENSIONS: 5.75" x 2" x 3/8"
- WEIGHT: 4.25oz/ .266lb