Simms Gore-Tex ExStream Foldover Mitt
We can't say that these Simms Gore-Tex Exstream Foldover Mitts are 100-percent waterproof, but they're pretty dang close! Simms Gore-tex ExStream Foldover Mitts offer the warmth of a mitten when you need maximum protection from the elements, and provide the versatility of a half finger glove. Simply fold back the mitten to expose your fingers and thumb for the dexterity we need to fish and tie knots. The Simms Gore-tex ExStream Foldover Mitts are fantastic for rowing boats or running in a jet boat. When you get to the head of the run, quickly fold back the rest of the glove and start fishing. The waterproof fabric is a real day saver on super cold days. Simms Gore-tex ExStream Foldover Mitts also cut out wind "Exstream-ly" well!
NOTE: We feel the Simms Gore-Tex Exstream Foldover Mitts run a full size small. If you normally wear size Large gloves, for example, consider ordering the X-Large.
Here is what Simms has to say about their Gore-tex ExStream Foldover Mitts...
Our most weatherproof, highest-grade insulated fishing mitt with an innovative overmitt storage system.
- Waterproof, durable GORE-TEX® 2L shell fabric with 100g Primaloft® Gold insulation and GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fleece palm
- 2-in-1 mitten and half-finger glove
- Stowable fleece-lined neoprene overmitt prevents line snag
- Critically mapped back-of-hand insulation
- TPU palm overlays for enhanced durability and grip
- Stretch gasket cuff for DryCuff™ outerwear integration
- Pairing snaps
- FABRIC TECH: Shell: GORE-TEX® 2L 70D with DWR coating; Overmitt: 1.5mm fleece-lined neoprene; Interior Glove and Gasket Cuff: GORE-TEX lnfinium™ windproof stretch fleece
|Simms Glove Sizing|
|7.5" - 8"||6.75" - 7.25"|
|8" - 8.5"||7.25" - 7.75"|
|8.75" - 9.25"||7.75" - 8.25"|
|9.5" - 10"||8.25" - 9"|
|10" - 10.25"||9.75" - 9.75"|
* This is a body measurement