Simms Gore-Tex Infinium Flex Glove
Finally, a full-finger glove that you can actually fish with! Simms Gore-Tex Infinium Flex Gloves are great for rowing and manning the throttle on those cold morning and evening jet boat rides. TPU overlays on the palm provides extra grip and durability while the Gore-Tex Infinium fabric provides windproof protection and stretch performance. When you're ready to fish or tie knots, the thumb, index, and middle-finger have openings so you can still use your fingers, without taking the gloves completely off. The Infinium Flex Glove also features a "Touch-Tech" compatible index finger so you can use your phone or touch screen devices without taking your gloves off.
NOTE: We feel the Simms Gore-Tex Infinium Flex Gloves run about a half size small. Unless you like your gloves to fit very tight, consider the next size up.
Here is what Simms has to say about their Gore-Tex Infinium Flex Glove...
Full-finger fleece glove with single-seam construction for maximum dexterity and on-the-water comfort.
- GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fleece with single seam construction
- Diagonal thumb, index and middle-finger openings for knot tying
- TPU palm overlays for enhanced durability and grip
- Touch-tech compatible index finger
- Stretch gasket cuff for DryCuff™ outerwear integration
- Pairing snaps
- FABRIC TECH: Shell: GORE-TEX lnfinium™ windproof stretch fleece; Palm overlay: Textured TPU; Thumb & Index finger overlay: AX single-connect suede
|Simms Glove Sizing|
|7.5" - 8"||6.75" - 7.25"|
|8" - 8.5"||7.25" - 7.75"|
|8.75" - 9.25"||7.75" - 8.25"|
|9.5" - 10"||8.25" - 9"|
|10" - 10.25"||9.75" - 9.75"|
* This is a body measurement