Simms Dry Creek Duffel
The Simms Dry Creek Duffel is the perfect duffel for boat guys and the "blue tarp campers" of the west. The Dry Creek Duffel might just be the next best thing to sliced bread. This lightweight very durable bag can hold more of your stuff than you can think of and it keeps it dry. Unlike many boat bags or travel bags which are ridged, the suppleness of this bag allows it to conform to your gear or be smaller if you don't pack as much.
Medium Shown in picture
Here is what Simms is saying about there duffels
If reaching your destination includes pickup trucks, float planes or open boats, not to mention sweat equity, you need to be prepared to adapt. Our medium Dry Creek® Duffel is built to keep your gear dry and easy to haul to any destination. It's soft-sided, waterproof and includes strap attachments for lashing on rod tubes or securing to a raft or drift boat. It's lined with padding to help protect your gear and has adjustable handles for carry options.
- highly‐durable and waterproof
- exterior side zippered pocket
- Top, dual‐lock zipper
- Padded interior lining for added gear protection
- Padded side haul handles & adjustable padded carry handles
- Strap attachment for securing rod tubes or bag to watercraft
- TPU‐coated, 420D double‐sided nylon
- Polyethylene foam lining
- 31 oz
- 33 L, 2050 cu. in.
- 20.5" x 10" x 10"(rolled closed); 29" (zipped closed)
- 46.4 oz
- 100 L, 6102 cu. in.
- 25" x 13" x 19"(rolled closed); 29"(zipped closed)
- 71.2 oz
- 130 L, 7933 cu. in.
- 34” x 13” x 19”(rolled closed); 29"(zipped closed)