Patagonia Great Divider 26L
The Patagonia Great Divider is constructed of tough 100% nylon fabrics for a storage solution that can handle the hardest of rainstorms and whitewater situations.
The Patagonia Great Divider features fully welded, water-resistant exterior walls for outstanding protection for your fishing gear, photography equipment, and other tackle. Although the Great Divider isn't a "submersible" bag, it features quick access to your gear and an easy-to-open and close top opening with an oversized storm flap for maximum water protection. On the inside, the Patagonia Great Divider features soft padding to protect your gear. Foam dividers allow unlimited customization of the interior space to accommodate the gear at hand. A transparent floating panel on the inside lid has zippered pockets to keep your smaller gear, like line clippers or sunglass cleaners, from getting mixed in with the larger items. On the top of the lid there is two velcro patches, and two straps for a rod tube or net. With an adjustable, removable padded shoulder strap and two reinforced haul handles for easy carrying.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing with 100% recycled polyester shoulder strap and lining
- Bag is watertight up to the lid closure zipper and designed to keep out water through prolonged exposure to the elements
- Magnetic front closure automatically snaps in place to prevent accidental spills
- Velcro patches on the lid provide a quick place to stash flies while also allowing for easy customization
- Adjustable internal dividing system lets you adapt the bag to the day's gear and stay organized with whatever you're carrying
- Clear plastic internal lid pocket keep licenses, tippets or other quick-access items visible and within easy reach
- Removable shoulder straps can also be used as a top handle
- 5 lb
- 26L (1587 cu in)
- 18" x 9.5" x 13"