Daiichi 2546 Salt Water Hook
Daiichi 2546 hooks are stainless steel and made for multiple saltwater applications. The Daiichi 2546 hooks are ideal hooks for bonefish flies, tarpon flies, and general saltwater baitfish patterns. (NOTE: Size 8 has been discontinued by the US distributor as of 07/2019).
Daiichi 2546 Saltwater Hooks
- 20 per package for size 6 thru 1.
- 15 per package for size 1/0.
- 12 per package for size 2/0.
- 10 per package for size 3/0.
- Stainless Steel, O'Shaughnessy Bend.
- Straight-Eye, Forged, Silver.
- Uses: Saltwater, Baitfish, Bonefish, Permit Crabs, Redfish and Tarpon patterns.
- Tiemco equivalent: TMC 811S