Elite RIO Perception
RIO's Elite RIO Perception fly line features a shorter head design than the RIO Gold and is ideal for fishing at short to medium distances on small to mid-sized rivers. The Elite RIO Perception line features RIO's SlickCast coating technology for a very, very slick line and excellent durability. It also features RIO's ConnectCore Plus core for a very low-stretch line for ultimate sensitivity and positive hook sets. The Elite RIO Perception is an ideal line for anglers looking for an all-around trout line with most fishing done where casting and controlling the line at long distances isn't necessary.
Here is what RIO has to say about their Elite RIO Perception Fly Line:
The Elite RIO Perception is an easy casting, general purpose fly line that casts nymphs, dry flies, streamers and soft hackles with ease. The short head makes this a particularly good line on smaller rivers and lakes when long distance line control is not necessary.
This line is built with RIO's low-stretch ConnectCore Plus, resulting in exceptionally smooth, durable fly lines, with the added benefits of incredible levels of sensitivity when casting and fishing, and providing enhanced detection of takes, faster hook sets, and far greater control when playing a fish. In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, RIO's proprietary coating technology, creating the slickest, most durable fly lines on the market. Lab tests show that lines built with SlickCast have the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
The RIO Perception is the best all-around fly line on smaller rivers and lakes.
- Easy casting taper design for great all-around performance
- Shorter head length for quick loading and ideal on smaller rivers and lakes
- Low-stretch ConnectCore Plus for the best in casting control, performance and smoothness
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast
- Features Rio's SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
- Printed line marking system to quickly identify each line
- Neat, bulletproof welded loops on the front and back of the fly line
|Sink Rate||Total Length|