Fishpond Cimarron Wader / Duffel Bag
Versatile is a good word to describe the Cimarron wader/duffel bag from Fishpond. Start by taking a bag with a anvil-style or doctor's bag style of opening for a wide-mouth view of your contents in the upper compartment. Below, is a second, ventilated compartment for waders/boots or other wet and dirty gear you want to separate from your dry upper compartment. Other features include a removable, padded changing mat that quickly folds out of the lower compartment to aid in changing in and out of waders. Also included is a padded shoulder strap, compression straps for securing a rod tube, two exterior and two interior pockets, and a durable, abrasion-resistant bottom. The Cimarron is a super all-purpose wader/duffel you'll have lots of uses for.
- Boot and wader compartment with breathable mesh divider
- Heavy-duty YKK zippered main compartment
- Cleanable lower compartment
- Detachable, front load washable, insulated wader mat
- Fishpond signature rope handles
- Detachable shoulder strap
- 2 exterior stash pockets
- 2 large interior coated mesh zippered pockets
- Exterior rod tube holder up to 3.5in diameter rod tubes
- Reinforced Ballistic fabric base
- Dimensions: 24.5" x 16" x 15"
- Volume: 72L (4,455 cu. in.)