Fishpond Grand Teton Rolling Duffel
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Grand Teton Rolling Duffel is our favorite travel suitcase. Unlike most other suitcases and even suitcases designed for fly fishing travel the Grand Teton will hold at least four rod tubes (securely via tie down straps) on the inside of the clam shell opening. You might think this wold take up a lot or room. It doesn't! The Grand Teton will hold a tremendous amount of gear. All of your tackle including: Wader, boots, fly boxes, sling pack, 4 rods can easily fit on one side while two weeks of clothing fits easily on the other side. The typical travel situation is one checked suitcase + carry on rod tube + carry on backpack. With a number of countries not allowing tackle (Mexico, Belize and Argentina come to mind) as a carry on the Grand Teton becomes more important. All of us at the shop own and use this suitcase and we think you will be happy you do as well.
Accessories and Clothing pictured with the Grand Teton Rolling Duffel are not included
Here is what Fishpond is saying about their Grand Teton Rolling Duffel:
The Grand Tetons may well be the most rugged, iconic, and beautiful peaks in the world. So it only seemed right to identify our new innovative luggage series with this majestic range of mountains. Our quest was to design the most functional, and feature rich luggage system for multi-week adventures to all parts of the world. When you need a travel carry system to hold all of the necessary gear, The Grand Teton will do the job. The separate bottom compartment is designed to securely hold six 4-piece rod tubes. This is in addition to your boots, waders, smaller nets, and much more. The upper main compartment for your clothing and other travel gear can be accessed from the interior clamshell opening for easy packing or from the top of the bag for easier access while traveling. There is just the right amount of organization outside and within, and it all comes to you in a lighter package than ever offered before!
- 35” tall Rolling bag fits 6 standard length rod tubes in the protected compression molded base with rod tube cradles.
- Also compatible with the fishpond 32” Jackalope Rod Tube Case
- Clamshell zippered opening
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric with ballistic fabric accents on high abrasion areas
- Compression molded bottom laminated with ballistic fabric
- Neoprene edges on interior zipper pockets for stretch and durability on the internal zippers
- PU and DWR coated base compartment keeps damp waders and dirty boots from getting your other belongs wet or dirty.
- Ventilated mesh on main body interior pocket
- Main body interior pocket can be accessed from the interior clamshell opening for easy packing, or from the exterior for easier access while travelling.
- Exterior organization pocket
- Four exterior compression straps
- Rope haul handle on top and front panel
- Retractable handle
- Dimensions: 35" x 16" x 11"
- Volume: 7,627 cu. in.